Apartments in Rome city centre
Our BQ House Trevi, 1 minute from the Trevi fountain, features the latest fashion luxury rooms with an exotic design. It is located in one of the most central positions of the Eternal City and it is possible to reach in a very short time all the main tourist destinations such as the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo and Via del Corso. Its strategic position guarantees the customer to experience the city of Rome at 360 ° and to find all the services such as shops, restaurants and bars.
The Trevi Fountain is the largest and one of the most famous fountains in Rome.
Built on the facade of Palazzo Poli by Nicola Salvi, begun in 1731 and completed thirty years later by Giuseppe Pannini.
The best known tradition is that of throwing a coin with your back to the fountain, which favors a future return to Rome.
– Mini-bar available in all rooms
– Nespresso machine with free pods available in all rooms
– Electric kettle available in all rooms
– Safe available in all rooms
– Iron available in all rooms
– Air conditioning available in all rooms
– Secretarial Service: printing of documents and other 24H
– Shuttle from / to the airport
– Luggage storage
– Free Wifi
– No smoking in the building
Contacts for BQ House Trevi
Do you have a special request? Do you want a customized quote? Contact us and we reserve you a 10% discount on the price found on booking.com